Technical Customer Service Vacancy
We are looking for an enthusiastic, diligent and organized individual with experience in a technology or technical support role to become an important member of our team.
The position will involve dealing with technical issues that occur alongside the telecoms services that we provide, including mobile phones, networks and applications as well as VoIP, connectivity and fixed line services.
You will be dealing with corporate and consumer clients as well as liaising with our second line technical support teams, giving you the opportunity to gain hands on experience with both B2B and B2C customers.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with customer faults and queries
- Troubleshooting issues and diagnosing problems
- Handling existing customer enquiries via phone and email
- Setting up telecoms hardware
- Managing phone repairs and loan devices
- Administrative support for the sales team
- Establishing a good relationship with clients and partners
Our character expectations for the successful candidate are as follows:
- Professional in their attitude
- Flexible and willing to learn
- Able to demonstrate good initiative
- Ambitious attitude
- Keen attention to detail
- Well presented
- Interest in Technology
- Outgoing individual
- Good standard of English and Mathematics
Working week: Monday-Thursday: 9:00am – 5:30pm. Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to apply for this opportunity.