We are always looking for ways to offer our customers the best value for money. With our trade-in service you can swap your old, unwanted device for cash in your hardware fund or put the balance towards an upgraded model.
Your quote will be subject to the condition of your phone, please see our criteria below:
- working mobile phones
- Non-working mobile phones
In order to be classified as a working device, your device must meet the following criteria:
- You must be able to turn the device on and off.
- The device must be fully functional.
- Device must be complete with battery and back cover.
- The bodywork must have no cracks, missing plastics, screws or metal nor be detached from the main body of the device in any way.
- Device must have no missing buttons.
- LCD must function and power up correctly, fully displaying the operating system.
- LCD must have no lines, missing pixels, screen burn or pressure damage.
- LCD screen must not be protruding from casing.
- The display lens must be intact with no cracks.
- Touch screens must be fully functional.
- There must be no signs of liquid damage.
- The stylus must be included if originally sold with the device.
- Slider mechanisms must function correctly.
- Device must have no fake or non-original components.
- Excessive dents, chips, scratches or wear and tear may lead to a revised offer.
Please note that your data needs to removed before we can trade in your device. Such data includes, for example, personal details, SMS, photos, games, songs or any other data. To do so, we recommend a factory reset, we are more than happy to assist you with this.
SIM and memory cards
Any SIM cards or memory (sd) cards need to be removed. We are more than happy to do this for you, or you can remove them yourself.
If you are moving to a new device, our support team can help you with SIM swaps and data transfers.